The Bullet Journal Method
by Ryder Carroll
- Offers a straight forward guide on bullet journaling, complete with samples of index pages and so many organization options. I’ve started my own Bullet Journal and I’m LOVING how much more organized I am starting out the new year!
by Ann Swindell
- Waiting is tough and we try to rush through it (well, I do!). Ann explores the depths of why God wants us to wait by sharing her own compelling journey of waiting for her own healing. I’m loving her perspective on waiting and this is such a great read for anyone waiting for God’s promise.
The Sacrament of Happy
by Lisa Harper
- This girl is a fellow adoptive momma, need I say more? I’m so excited to dig into this read and laugh along with her on the twisty-turny adoption journey she took several years ago. The book promises to show how happiness and sadness can coexist and ebb and flow like the tides, which I could use a little more of in my life!
by Priscilla Shirer
- This powerhouse of a woman doesn’t hold back in this book on strategic prayer. Expect to jump in with both feet as she provides scripture, stories and strategies to combat the enemy as he works to steal, kill and destroy your life. I’m using this book as a guide to my prayers in 2019!
All that’s Good: Recovering the Lost Art of Discernment
by Hannah Anderson
- Discernment is more than simply avoiding bad things; discernment actually frees you to navigate the world with confidence and joy by teaching you how to recognize and choose good things. She compares learning discernment to learning how to thrift, a trial and error process but the more you do it, the more you grow.